Saturday, October 1, 2011

[GMS 0.101] Creation Trainer 1.0

Hello Community!!!

After weeks of debating, I have decided to emerge myself in the coding wonders of C++. After some small tutoring from Vince, I decided that I want to learn this - And be good at it. With that, I would like to welcome everyone toCreation Trainer 1.0. 

Home Page

Safe Hacks

Bypass Hacks

Godmodes

Updatelog

[!] 10.1.11 Creation Trainer 1.0 Created

This is a .DLL trainer so you have to inject it. I reccomend using Injector Gadget

Downloads:
Main Download
Mirror 

Virus Scans:
Jotti
Anubis

Only Tubi works at the moment. Please do not flame - More hacks will be up within the next ~48hours.

Credits
Creation - Creator
Vita for guiding me
Vince for opening the door to all of this
odie for awesomeness

I am open to suggestions of what to include in the later versions - Please let me know what you would like to have in CT.

No comments:

Post a Comment