Tuesday, October 25, 2011

[GMS 1.01.01] VXP - New and Improved EXP tool

Hello W8baby.

You may remember a small tool I released before that calculated the rough time until you level up. Well, this
is a new and greatly improved version, refer to the list below to see exactly what has changed. Please keep
in mind this is the first version (I coded it from scratch rather than using my old source code), so if you do
happen to come across any bugs, let me know and I'll address them ASAP. Enjoy.

tl;dr: This estimates how long until you level.

Improvements:
- Simplified the GUI, made it look better (?)
- Time is now displayed in HH:MM:SS format
- Should be a lot more accurate
- Easier to use and read
How to use it:
1. Inject.
2. Set up your botting stuff etc.
3. Press the start button.
4. When you start gaining EXP it'll start calculating.





Current problem(s):- Messes up after exiting the cash shop with auto CS, I'm working on it.


Virustotal - Anubis


Credits
@Riukuzaki - helping me with a couple of things



Can't inject it? Download this, download this, make sure you have this, run injector as admin, restart comp blah blah blah. Please don't spam about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment